1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter to me if they were planning to come back or not but why would anyone believe anything coming out of Trump's WH? But you are probably correct, everything is hunky dory in Trumpland.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

They do.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

YF brought it into the conversation even though it fits his pattern of behavior far better.

I do use it for people who hide behind the button. You are welcome to disagree with me on that one, but I believe it fits.

7. bourq25

bourq25 Member

Simply....Trump bein' Trump. Boom.

8. outofplace

Speaking of cowards, this is about as low as it gets. For those who don't get it, QY claims to have me on ignore, yet he posts stuff like this. That is a special form of gutless behavior.

9. outofplace

Exactly. Give us a McCain who chooses the running mate he wants rather than make that colossal error and I'd vote for him over Trump in a heartbeat, no matter which party gave the nomination.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If the Daily Stormer got a day pass from Trump, he would defend it.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Up the dosage.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

So on an anonymous message board, on which people of all stripes often give voice to thoughts they'd rather not be shared openly, indeed at which the action of publicly outing any member is the ultimate sin ... at such a "place" you consider the act of ignoring someone to be cowardly.

Fascinating.

TeamBud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.