1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Jesus, quit stalking me, you fucking loser.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Hey, @Riptide, maybe @Smallpotatoes can give you some financial advice, help you stretch that Major Metro salary ...

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Have another drink, lardass!

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What ... no Queef?

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You're not setting a very good example for your kids.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Hard hat! Hard hat!

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump has proved over and over that he loves him some dictatorial power. Slate has a transcript of his phone call with Phillipine President Duterte, whose solution to the drug problem is to kill dealers and users without trial.

"I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem. Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.” Then Trump blamed Obama, naturally, for not supporting the Philippine government wantonly killing people in the street

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/23/trump_doesn_t_share_america_s_values_example_435_the_philippine_president.html

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Please leave me and my ass out of this.

cranberry likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No smoke!

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is not the right lawyer to pick at all. Washington is full of defense attorneys with considerable experience in governmental misconduct law. This guy's experience is in drawing out lawsuits filed by people who don't have Trump's means to pursue them, all of which were civil cases except the money laundering one.

britwrit likes this.
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Kasowitz is a red meat bulldog. Trusted by people whom Trump trusts, which is more important than having the skill set to do the job.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.