1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh, the tears, how they flow.

Almost everywhere Clinton goes, it seems, someone starts crying. It’s not just friends and staffers. And though it was more intense in the weeks immediately following the election, it hasn’t entirely let up. At restaurants, in grocery stores, on planes, and in the woods, there are lines of people wanting selfies, hugs, comfort.

“It’s been unlike anything I’ve ever seen,” she says. “I mean, it doesn’t end. Every time I’m in public. I was having lunch with Shonda Rhimes last week and a woman stopped at the table — well-dressed, probably in her 40s or 50s — and she said, ‘I just can’t leave this restaurant without telling you I’m just so devastated,’ and she just started to cry. I was on the other side of the table, or I would have done what I have done countless times since the election, which is just put my arms around her. Because people are so profoundly hurt. And it is, yes, predominantly women. But men say it in a different way. Men are, ‘I voted for you and I don’t know what the hell happened.’ But for women who supported me or who feel bad that they didn’t, not because they voted for somebody else but because they didn’t vote …”

cisforkoke and SpeedTchr like this.
  2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Nice try, electroshock patient, but YOU deemed it political. Even the article has a sidebar about mental health issues, and there is a quote in the article saying the guy was shouting lots of things not related to Muslims.

I'll wait to see how sane the guy is. In the meantime, rant on.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

They're devastated because they ran the only candidate shitty enough to lose to the current Douche in Residence at 1600 Penn Ave.

QYFW and cisforkoke like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Fake news. Do you really think Hillary goes to grocery stores?

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

About to venture outside. I am not in one of the "central cities," so this could be a risk. Roving pro-PRESIDENT TRUMP bandits could be anywhere.

I am planning to start out unarmed. I can only hope to "profile on sight" so I can anticipate any potential attacks.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Where else is she supposed to get the souls of babies to nourish her? Prime Pantry doesn't have a dash button for them.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I look forward to some of these arrogant, above the law dickheads having destroyed or concealed documents, because all it is going to take is that same document existing on a government server or in the file cabinet of some underling to get them on the hook for a federal crime. Mueller is a methodical, check every detail and turn over every rock sort of guy. More than that, the FBI agents investigating have been given lots of motivation to look into every corner.

There is a reason that "Its the coverup" became a Washington truism. These guys are so sure they are so smart that they'll never get caught. Give it time and watch what happens. They'll hide or get away with some things - but they'll walk in and make perjured sworn statements in response to things that the FBI/IC has them dead to rights on and hang themselves. What has this White House done to convince you that these shitbags are all that smart?

All of these document dumps that are being subpoenaed by the various investigations are a great chance for a document on file somewhere to get through and stick out as the only copy that any of the investigations have. You think that might get noticed?

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

What the hell has Herr Trumpenfüher done now that YF is trying to distract us from with this Clinton barrage?

BadgerBeer, HanSenSE and RickStain like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Ex-CIA Director: CIA would consider Kushner actions 'espionage'

"I don’t want to overstate this because obviously there is a lot we don’t know — we don’t know the exact content of the conversation. We don’t know the objective that was a part of the conversation — those things we don’t know," McLaughlan said on MSNBC's "The Last Word" Friday.

"But I can’t keep out of my mind the thought that, if an American intelligence officer had done anything like this, we’d consider it espionage.”

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

So, Pence will need a VP. I like Gingrich.

Then 2020: Pence - Gingrich
    A new contract for America

Red meat

11. Neutral Corner

Former White House ethics lawyer under GWB:

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.