1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Lone wolf.

Also, cucks should kept their nose out of the white man's business.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

YF gotta YF. Maybe we can get that big totallistor board they used when the Jerry Lewis Telethon ruled Labor Day weekend to keep track of his Clinton posts?

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That's not the reason he's doing it.

4. HanSenSE

The year after he lost, he had a box right behind the backstop at the Astrodome, within sight of the center field camera. Always an interesting sight seeing the former leader of the free world drinking beer and eating peanuts while Bar was keeping score.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I noticed the board's leading purveyor of anti-Muslim propaganda has been too busy angrily mastrubating to Hillary magazine covers to comment.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh please tell me why then. Those are the only things I can come with why YF isn't spouting off with how Trump is making America better every day

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"anti-Muslim propoganda"

Like I said, you seem much more concerned about these killings than you did a whole bunch of others that were even worse previously. Why this one? Why now?

8. HanSenSE

Better not tell YF about Arsenal beating Chelsea in the FA Cup final, he may detect a plot.

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

This guy was trouble, big trouble.

Most of us, whether card-carrying liberals like me or others who may not necessarily be Muslim-friendly but don't want to hear some overbearing A-hole screaming on a bus, would've done what the two victims did. There but for the grace of God...

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Still think Bill Moyers wrote that?

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

But at least the propaganda isn't emotional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.