1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What if they're end-timers?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is what Winning looks like: When your Twitter follower count is upheld as legitimate. He became President today.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Don't know much about him. Sounds controversial, but more within the strange world of competitive evangelicalism. He doesn't seem to hate America. I'm not worried about "his flock." Other flocks have proven much more dangerous. I haven't read anything about him and "end times."

4. tapintoamerica

Since you keep bringing it back up, I'll ask again: Are you at all troubled if it turns out our VP holds this theology? Does he owe us a clarification or explanation?

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Why Mike Dubke matters. A lot. - CNNPolitics.com

Interesting take on the Dubke resignation.

"Take the potential additions of Bossie and Lewandowski with the Dubke departure and you are left with this: Trump is returning to what he knows, surrounding himself with people who will laud him and tell him what he wants to hear.
    That's why Dubke's departure matters. It's a sign that Trump is, has been and always will be someone only comfortable with an "amen" choir around him.
    And that is a realization likely to make establishment Republicans looking to defend their House and Senate majorities next November very, very nervous."

6. tapintoamerica

Doesn't seem to hate America. Does seem to hate Jews. See previous post link about his claim that Jews brought the Holocaust upon themselves. Does seem to advocate a military strike in the name of hastening the Second Coming.
    Lobbying for Armageddon

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Shock-value nonsense.

Maybe it's just that as a Catholic I'm used to all evangelicals hating me.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ah, so anti-Catholic bigotry is OK now.

11. tapintoamerica

So it's just shock-jock rhetoric if a conservative says it. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Ace and lakefront like this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.