1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You did defend it. You tried to justify it by claiming it was part of some larger point he was making, which is just you making shit up.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Just logged into Facebook and checked out the (long ignored) feed of an old college chum who's very, very active in the climate change movement(s). Whooo baby ...

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I haven't defended what Trump specifically said. It was wrong, and he was wrong to say it.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You said it was wrong, yet you went on and on trying to justify it. So you are lying to us or to yourself. I really don't care which.

5. YankeeFan

My brother is a big shot in the solar industry. I'm almost afraid to check out his Facebook page.

6. YankeeFan

You don't understand words.

I need to remember this, and refrain from engaging with you.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Re
    He should be doing OK no matter what policies there are in Washington. Nobody in the natural gas industry is too worried about coal staging a comeback.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

If our leaders chose to lead on fighting climate change, maybe they'd get more followers:

[​IMG]

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Good point. On some level it matters little what our clown president says in this matter. Industry and consumers will make the necessary adjustments despite the nonsense coming from the administration because it's the smarter and more profitable course to take, and the coal industry will still die on schedule. #InvisibleHand

11. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Pervdexter wonders how he can get one of those.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Does he also think Maryland is better than Virginia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.