1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Whereas liberals are accepting of all minorities regardless of political affiliation.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I agree that there are people who have an unhealthy obsession with Hillary.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Not to go all "whatabout?" on you, but @Starman's ravings re: Herself, or Kellyanne Conway, or Sarah Palin, or ... God, pick one ... where do they fall on that distaste vs. unhealthy obsession scale?

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Fifteen months of data. Yeah, that's an indication of a long-term pattern.

You should stick to Fake News on the 8s.

5. cisforkoke

I think we need some Bolton in here today. The unhinged are feeling the pressure of PRESIDENT TRUMP.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

It certainly could be.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Those fucking cu .. nts have made careers out of how much they hate feminism and political correctness and how rough and tough and grizzly-mama they all are, so fine, let the fuckin bitches buckle up their chinstraps. If they want non-political Correctness, they're playing in the fuckin big leagues now.

Most of the TrumpSluts have made it clear by association with the fucking pig they are just fine with women being judged as objects, as pieces of ass on display, so fine, they get top of the line treatment in that regard.

You can lump in Fucko's designated Uncle Toms/Stepin Fetchits like Ben Carson too. They've made it clear they're fine with Fucko treating blacks as his own personal house n****ers, so what the Hell, why not.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I think they're extremely unhealthy, and offensive and crude. Or they were, before I stopped reading them.

RickStain and doctorquant like this.
  9. cisforkoke

Maybe. I might also buy a winning PowerBall ticket today.

10. Starman

Oh golly, I just got banned from a board I've been on 15+ years, for saying something nasty (not even really that nasty) about the Pretty Princess.

I guess maybe word is being sent down across the intertoobs it's time for people to Be Careful.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Or maybe you crossed a line for the board, and they decided after putting up with it for 15 years, it wasn't worth it anymore?

12. Starman

You may have noticed I've said plenty of nasty things about males too, particularly the slobbering pig pervert in the White House.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.