1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Were we even sure Trump was going to be a candidate 18 months ago? We certainly didn't know that four years ago.

I know you are desperate to dump dirt on the party you hate so much, but a hell of a lot can happen before the next race for the White House, including potential fuck-ups by the current resident.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Who's that?

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Fuck, are we fresh out of Kennedys?

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump is the opposite end of the problem.

With no leader, Trump was able to fill the vacuum.

With both Hillary and Obama politically active, there's no room for anyone else to break out.

Hey, maybe that means Elizabeth Warren or Bernie gets the nomination and wins. You never know. But it will be hard for anyone new to gain traction.

7. YankeeFan

Yeah. She should have doubled down.

Maybe a severed head of the Pretty Princess in her next photo.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I will say that I was ... surprised to see an Obama quote today in my paper's A1 story on the Paris Accord.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

No. No. Caroline's son is going to run one day. He's just too young for this cycle.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I think Starman meant this wholeheartedly, but read in the right voice and state of mind it's one of the funniest things I've ever read on here.

I'm howling.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh no, the white Knights of Lib Nation have already decided the Darling Daughter should be immune from nasty talk. They're gonna get out in front of the self-flagellation express on that one.

Chelsea Clinton for fuck's sake!! After the boatloads of shit, ranging from sexually despicable to yes, violent and threatening, BOTH her parents, AND HER, have taken for 25 years (not to mention running around hanging Obama effigies up by nooses nonstop for eight years) and she springs to defend Fucko in regards to the Griffin picture?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Grow some cast iron ovaries.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.