1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

How does it work, is it an Order 66 situation?

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

How often does that happen? How often -- in the last five years? Or past year? Or, hell, the past two weeks?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

They can?

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Don't be alarmed?

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What's more cruel, dumb tweets or letting people die because of political correctness?

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Maybe that's where our efforts should be directed.

7. Smallpotatoes

Do we even know if these terrorists were immigrants or refugees or if they were born in the United Kingdom?

8. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

It's happened before. And I'll concede that there are more Islamic terrorists than any other by a lot. But is it inherent in their faith? You can't think of any other reasons why they might radicalize?

What is politically correct about what I'm saying? Radical Islamic terrorists/jihadists/whatever. I'm not afraid of the terminology, so am I too PC for distinguishing between millions upon millions of decent people who are Muslim and the thousands of assholes who profess to be Muslim?

You chastised liberals as a group for not discussing the slaughter of Coptic Christians on Palm Sunday. Why don't you ever discuss incidents such as this, where Muslims stood guard so their Christian neighbors could practice their faith in peace? Are these rogue Muslims? Did they not get the memo to destroy the infidels at all costs?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What are you talking about?

You think a fighting aged Syrian male, who's background can't be verified, is going to be able to get a tourist visa right now?

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No. But the 71st Fightin' Keyboard Battalion is already locked and loaded.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think Trump's biggest mistake was taking the mayor literally. I mean, good for the goose right?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. Smallpotatoes

Probably not, but they're not going to wait two years to attack us, either.
    There has yet to be a refugee commit a a terrorist attack here, so I'd say the system has worked pretty well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.