1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm just going to hold out hope you're as on target on this as you were on election night.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Let me clarify a point to Rick. I don't think such voter roll hacking could rig an election, but it could disrupt one in a major way. What if an entire state's voter rolls get screwed over and it's obvious 100,000s of votes were prevented. What if rolls were disrupted in more than one state. Mass confusion. What do states do? Have a do-over? In the meantime, whoever has to most votes that were counted is going to say, "hey I won," and the trailing one is gonna say, "hey, not so fast." This dispute would cripple whoever wound up in office after the mess is sorted out in some way.

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Fuck New Zealand. Isolationist bastards tightly control immigration and no one says a word.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If you combined the ability to hack with even a basic amount of political and geographic knowledge, you don't even have to go after that many different places. Targeting everything at once? That raises your profile and the chances of a counter strike. Going after Dane County, Wisc., and Wayne County, Mich.? Things happen man.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

This is worth preserving as the first time in human history anyone has hated New Zealand.

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Aren't there are some surly rugby fans with a grudge?

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The previous low point in New Zealand's international standing (this video is amazing, by the way):

HanSenSE, RickStain and dixiehack like this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

They are Him. The whole fucking leftist world has responded to Trump by acting just like him -- stupid and impetuous.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The other guys! The other guys! Beware everybody who isn't like me!

Rinse. Repeat. Yawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.