1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Explains the seersucker suit.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You shut your damn mouth about seersucker!

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Arguing that "I hope you'll drop this" and then firing him for not dropping it wasn't a threat is the congressional equivalent of employing the "I was just punching air, it's not my fault his face occupied the air" childhood defense

dixiehack and Dick Whitman like this.
  4. dixiehack

Marco Rubio: Oh there will be live TV today? Time for Daddy to show up for work!

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Donald Jr. is live tweeting...

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I feel like Trump has used that logic a lot in his life, except not with a fist.

7. dixiehack

Jeff Sessions getting a close-up view of the bus axles and muffler on every news channel and Big 3 affiliate.

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Only thing scarier than Trump completing his term is President Pence. Keep that in mind, y'all.

lakefront likes this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

In my perfect world, Pence assumes the presidency a day after the Republicans lose control of congress.

lakefront likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Pence is not even close to as frightening as Trump. He's a cookie-cutter, predictable conservative Republican.

amraeder, Inky_Wretch and dixiehack like this.
  11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The former FBI director who the President admitted on Twitter to firing for investigating his friends and campaign aids is now testifying before Congress that he felt the need to document carefully every meeting with said President because the President is a prolific and brazen liar.

This is going to be portrayed as OK and it's not even Laundry Over Country at this point because the Laundry isn't leaving power until the next election at the earliest no matter what happens here. This is simply watching the institutions of the country burn because it "lol triggered libtards" and refusal to ever cede an inch.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of when big, fat Scott Paterno starts tweeting when Penn State news breaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.