1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

That's a lot of sugar no matter your income level. ;)

Hermes likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Not sure anything's gonna be better than this one.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

MSNBC reporting that White House sources say Trump "may not have known" US has a big military base in Qatar when he tweeted about Qatar. Is this part of the "he can't be a crook he's an idiot" defense?

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm imagining a horse bucking in the starting gate, then throws its jockey about three furlongs in.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I'm ashamed how much watching our democracy die is making me laugh. Too many absurd things are happening and I can't help it. This is all too strange to make up, even eight years ago: Donald Trump runs for president. No one is going to stop him. They're going to actually give him a microphone, a podium and let him talk at the debates even after he questioned whether the first black president who edited the Harvard Law Review is qualified or even legally able to be president. He will treat these debates like a reality show. He's going to hold giant scary rallies where the media is put into cages and spat at. He's going to make fun of a POW for being captured, tell a D-list celebrity on a hot mic he grabs women by the pussy, and walks in on underage pageant girls and get elected. The Russians are involved — who are now our closest friends. He gets in a spat over the size of his inauguration for weeks, fires the FBI director 90 days in, his wife won't hold his hand, he is filmed in the front of a semi truck with the expressions of a five year old and, ohbytheway, there's a theoretical peeing hooker tape filmed in the bedroom the Obamas once slept in out there somewhere waiting to be unearthed. Then we reach the 150th day of his presidency.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What's your issue with this one?

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yet given what we know about Trump, it's plausible. Not to work Starman's corners, but Qatar is just another mooslim country to him.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

There are so many Trump shortcomings his administration could've papered over had he just put the phone down.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I was expecting Hillary stuff wall-to-wall. Not for what looks like a total of, maybe, 10 minutes.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON?????!!!!

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Most lemonade stands don't have enough nuclear warheads to incinerate the world.

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I just want to say that I love this thread today. Y'all have made a boring morning more bearable.

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.