1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I already did prove it, as did others. But thank you for bringing up the evidence yourself. You claim you never said anything bad about the guy, yet you also claim he gave false testimony. That clearly qualifies as saying something bad about the guy, whether it is true or not.

So, when you claim you never said anything bad about Comey, you lied. Are you going to keep sticking by the lie tonight or wait a week or so and try it again? It's not like I expect you to respond to this honestly.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Lie.
    Lying.
    Liar.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't claim he gave false testimony. I pointed out that he admitted to giving false testimony.

That's not a criticism. It's a statement of fact.

Songbird likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The more likely destination for Jefferson Beauregard Secessions III will be in the Senate again or the governor's mansion in sweet home Alabama. No chance he ever pays for his various lies.

franticscribe likes this.
  5. doctorquant

et tu, Tap?

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He said he never met with the ambassador and chalked it up to forgetting an insignificant time. Now reports of a third meeting have surfaced. How many freebies does he get? Probably as many as he wants as long as he commits to locking up (disproportionately) black people and de-emphasizing the investigation and prosecution of racist, white, "Christian/patriot" groups.

7. doctorquant

Do try to keep up, sport.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sessions would probably be re-elected if he ran for the Senate. The three main candidates are all shitweasels, and Sessions has Trump on his resume. He can ride that in this state. I'm not sure that he'd be elected governor, though. He's not all that well liked and he didn't do jack in the Senate.

Best outcome for me is his staying at DOJ long enough not to be able to run for the Senate and then getting kicked to the curb or having to fight to stay out of jail. Actually going to jail would be a huge bonus, but I doubt it happens... but Mueller might be able to come through for me.

9. outofplace

Yes, that is exactly what YF does, what he is doing and what he is.

10. outofplace

You said something bad about the guy. This was explained previously and you continue to lie about it.

11. doctorquant

You're a liar. This was explained to you previously.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Trump: "Comey's testimony vindicated me, except for the parts where he lied and made me look bad."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.