1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Once again, I find myself wondering what Flynn's up these days. Is he just chillin' somewhere, like at the bottom of the Chesapeake?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It's straight-up trolling to infuriate him and his supporters, who are predictably taking the bait.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Starman

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Has anyone figured out yet how Flynn was somehow concealing his Russian meetings and misleading Pence without undermining Trump exactly the same way?

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with requiring some decorum for employees and those associated with your brand. There's something to be said for being bigger than the stuff Trump says about people.

tapintoamerica and Inky_Wretch like this.
  8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I could accept that reasoning more easily if CNN was not also still paying Lewandowski, who shoved a woman reporter on the campaign trail.

9. Starman

These are unusual times. Fucko and the TrumpFucks make a big screaming deal about how they're not going to be bound by "political correctness."

They certainly observed no standards of decorum whatsoever in referring to the previous POTUS, or the candidate.

Fucko himself has pissed all over the very concept of "decorum," rendering it preposterous. (Or maybe he paid Russian hookers to piss all over it.)

Remember, the One Topic about Fucko, the topic no MSM outlet will bring up or even tolerate to be discussed, under pain of instant banning, is NOT something made up by the mean nasty evull libburrals.

No. It's a topic Fucko Himself brought up in the first place, and has gone back to it again and again and again.

And never denied.

Take him down BAMN. Everything is fair game. While we can, which may not be long. Things could shut down in a hurry.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  10. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Sessions to testify Tuesday .... wonder how many more meetings with Russians he will admit to, deny or just not remember....

11. Starman

They may just go with the Honey Badger defense: "Yeah, we did it. We're guilty. We don't give a fuck."

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Bullshit. That's an argument right out of the kindergarten sandbox. Nanny-nanny-boo-boo. You can criticize a President without being a vulgar loudmouth but I suppose that's impossible for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.