1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not doing it to be a dick. I'm doing it to point out that you are full of shit.

And I think I piss people off when during conversations that do involve me, too.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yep. The Democrats have absolved themselves of any responsibility in running the country to chase rumors. Putin has to be laughing his ass off each day watching the Dems chase their tail. They are him

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It's refrigerator mold, actually. Fat Boy ate all the cream cheese.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

OOP, this site is simply too damn slow to perform the search I want to, so excuse me if I'm not going to make an hour on my week off for a dick-measuring contest with Riptide.
    You are seeing consequences for a bad presidency. Life is governed by effect.
    Just like Bubba gave us W. Bush, Obama begot this clown.
    I am sure you are familiar with the laws of Sir Isaac Newton.

5. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Yes, Donald Trump hasn't undermined Donald Trump's credibility in the least.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. outofplace

Demonize the other guy! Demonize the other guy! He must embody all evil to justify the shit our side is doing!

7. outofplace

I'm sure you are familiar with fertilizer, as you are spreading it all over this thread.

Your argument is that two-term president with a high approval rating motivated the public to vote for the other party. And your evidence is because you say so. Once again, living up to the fart part of your handle. You make some noise, but bring no real substance while stinking up the place.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

You've been made hay of by so many people, for so many years, that it leaves me scarcely anything to say.
    Someday when we're all old and gray you will tell us what happened in your life to make you this defective.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

An electoral system that gave them zero federal power despite having the majority of the votes for two of three branches absolved them of that responsibility.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Mayor marches in parade honoring unrepentant terrorist -- but he didn't march too close to him!

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sessions to testify in open hearing tomorrow afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.