1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Link?

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

If only I had one to give ...

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Don't worry. If you did I'd just ignore it.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Jake Tapper just showed some video of the Cabinet meeting. Pure slobber session.

Hell, I'm shocked POTUS didn't mess up the event with Clemson's football team.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Why, it's Betsy DeVos delivering a briefing to the president:

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I haven't denied that Russia interfered in our election with the goal of undermining our confidence in the results, and in our new president -- Hillary Clinton.

What I've said is that their is no evidence of collusion with the Trump campaign.

But your mention of Jill Stein raised a question. Why isn't she under investigation? She attended the same RT dinner as Flynn, and also sat at Putin's table.

There must have been some contact between her and/or her campaign and Russia for this to have happened.

And her campaign was designed to siphon off votes from Clinton.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Zinke recommends shrinking Bears Ears. Claims it was a massive Federal land grab and this will give power back to the people. Of course, the people who live closest to Bears Ears want it to remain a national monument.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

The Cabinet/staff meeting videos remind me of the story (doubtful it's apocryphal) of the famous Hollywood director talking with some underling and droning on and on about how wonderful his career has been. Finally, he stops and says, "Enough about me. What do you think about my career?"

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Keep choking that "It's all about Clinton" chicken. It helps build hand-eye coordination.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Except the candidate himself beseeching them to do it on a live teevee broadcast with an audience of tens of millions.

bigpern23, RickStain and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The GOP will fight like hell to prevent two more Democratic Senators and three more Democratic House members.

I've always said if balance was an issue, make Guam the 52nd state. That territory is redder than red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.