1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Oh, I agree. I've never been happier to not be on Twitter.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I heard somewhere that, for the right package of players and prospects and draft picks, the Nationals might consider thinking about perhaps trading Bryce Harper.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm sure Propublica has great sources who are familiar with Kasowitz's conversations.

Marc Kasowitz, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in the Russia investigation, has boasted to friends and colleagues that he played a central role in the firing of Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, according to four people familiar with the conversations.

6. YankeeFan

Ooh. I wonder if the New York Times will write an article based on what you heard.

7. YankeeFan

How about we don't use anonymous sources if all they can provide is a third hand account of what may have been said?

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Rumors die in darkness.

9. Inky_Wretch

Die messenger die!

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

"The messenger, the!"
    [​IMG]

11. Inky_Wretch

Newt and various other Trumpistas are openly talking about how Mueller can't be trusted. But this attorney story is an outlier and can't be trusted to be accurate! It's pure coincidence they all landed on the same talking points!

12. YankeeFan

It's an anonymous, third hand account, in an ultra liberal publication.

That's not a message, it's a rumor.

They've got four sources who are familiar with the conversations? OK. Who did he say this to? Did propublica contact the people who were in the conversation?

Oh, the sources didn't provide this information? So, then what's the value of their report?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.