1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You missed that 1,000-watt station in Geneva.
    Mississippi has three, but I know the station in Jackson is probably a distant fifth out of five in terms of market share for talk radio. I've driven past their building and not been able to hear it. Most of the stations on that list look similar. The people carrying his show are picking last in the talk radio draft.

On another note, I've been listening to Glenn Beck in the mornings lately. Even he thinks Alex Jones is a lunatic, which ought to tell you something.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I recall reading an article that stated he is on something like 80 radio stations. None are near me, but that's what it stated.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This says Hannity is on 515 stations.

The Sean Hannity Show

I think Rush is on around 600.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

OK, sure. But what about Hillary Clinton?

HC likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'll take your word. Not interested in clicking on that again.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If you go on InfoWars website it claims 160 stations. However, kind of interesting to me that he doesn't have a link on his site to an affiliate list or map. Damn near every radio personality has a section on their site where you can find your nearest affiliate.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Saw that the Sandy Hook families have an event soon that she was to MC. They fired her ass.

8. dixiehack

So what's the play for Republicans in this hearing? Don't think bashing Sessions because he didn't investigate Hillary hard enough last year is going to have the same oomph.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

300 million guns in this country, at some point somebody's got to put one to good use and put a bullet through Alex Jones' head.

10. dixiehack

This Richard Burr infomercial for the committee is 3/10; would not call operator standing by.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Two minutes in and Sessions has already hit "don't recall", "don't remember", and "don't recollect".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.