1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ridiculous:

Inky_Wretch and FileNotFound like this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

When is trump gonna produce evidence obama tapped his phones? When is he gonna answer whether he taped Comey? When is he gonna release his tax returns? When is he gonna divest his business interests? So many questions

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

How many Wall Street firms have policies that forbid employees from revealing salary info? I was asked at one place to keep my salary under wraps. Probably because I was making more than any other reporter and editor, except the ME.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

On this board, you would seem most qualified to answer this question

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

There is only one poster who keeps tabs on Jones.

7. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Jeff Sessions cited so many unwritten rules about being AG, you'd think he played for the St. Louis Cardinals.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If it is so preposterous to think Trump wants Mueller out, why is he having his clueless attack dog, Spicer, calling people and encouraging them to talk about the subject?

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Ah'd agree with you, but ah can't recall.

FileNotFound likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

Nice guy. The president still thinks Alex Jones is awesome. Still refuses to disavow Sandy Hook Trutherism. Essentially sides with the gun lobby and raving nut cases over grieving parents.

11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I'm not a legal eagle, but what's to keep these parents from suing that bastard Jones for everything he owns on grounds of defamation?

12. tapintoamerica

I picture Jefferson Beauregard Secessions III as an Atlanta Brave. Team White Flight etc. But the Cards might be good for the silver medal. And the Yankees, who took eight years to integrate after another team in their own city did the right thing, are solid candidates as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.