1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He is receiving medical attention but is doing well

I take it he has good health care, right?

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

That's bullshit too.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Agreed.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Dude. Maybe give it a hot minute.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They did look. They even put it in the story! They literally say the trend is unique to the President's companies. I know, I know. Reading is hard.

"The clear post-nomination shift since last year to more shell-company purchases is unique to sales by Trump’s companies, even in his own towers and neighborhoods. Condos owned by others in the same buildings, and sold during the same time period, were bought by LLCs in no more than 20% of the transactions. In some areas, the share was far less."

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Killick likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

UPChip likes this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

There a wildness in the country that has been unleashed. Unadulterated rage and courting evil for the sake of one's political side is on trend now.

What this liberal nutjob did was despicable and I'm not sorry he wound up dead. But it was predictable that something like this was coming. And it won't be the last incident of jaw-dropping political violence, on either side of the aisle. Real leaders on both sides better figure out if they can stuff this genie back in the bottle before it is too late, which it likely already is.

HanSenSE, FileNotFound and qtlaw like this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Not what I asked.

I know. I know. Reading is hard.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Gabby Giffords gets shot -- by a guy truly dealing with mental illness -- and Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh get blamed.

A radical liberal shoots the Republican House Whip and we get a "pox on both their houses" outrage.

And, the only evidence that he was mentally ill is his radical liberalism, which i guess you can make a case for.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Okay, tit for tat - I blame Samantha Bee.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

LOL

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A very decent move by Obama here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.