1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

True, true. I guess that's why Trump's personal attorney has hired his own personal attorney now too.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think that Trump will eventually get fed up enough to resign, blaming the Deep State, the Dems, the gutless Republicans, and the MSM. Nothing is ever his fault.

Mueller's investigation will likely take a year to two years to complete. I don't see Trump enduring that process.

3. Neutral Corner

Accused? Hell, he voted for impeachment over it.

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Two years?? Do they not know that this is America, where the story gets wrapped up before the news comes on at 11?

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Mueller will run every thread that gets pulled loose right down to the end. He'll miss a few things that they hid well, perhaps, but I suspect that he's going to have quite a collection of scalps before his investigation is over. These guys are not that smart, and they didn't think that they would ever face the proctoscope that's incoming.

HanSenSE and FileNotFound like this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko won't let it go on long enough for that to happen. He'll snuff Mueller (and Rosenstein) long before that.

Trump Declares War on Rosenstein: ‘He Has No Qualms About Throwing Him Under a Bus’

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  7. Neutral Corner

Can you imagine what it must be like to work in the White House communication shop along about now?

That said, I have little sympathy for anyone who went to work for the Trump White House. Everyone knew who he was by then.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Two years? JFC I hope not. I haven't bought enough popcorn for that.

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Go to Sam's and buy in bulk. I ain't sharing mine.

melock likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

So when your lawyer lawyers up, is that a bad sign?

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I don't care what the politics of the employee of a business or the customer is, or if the customer comes in there dressed in a Donald Trump Halloween costume. If I'm the boss and one of my employees belittles, insults or badgers a customer in any way, their ass is fired. Be polite, serve the coffee, say thank you and otherwise shut the fuck up.

12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

It's a Russian nesting doll of lawyers!

I still owe money to the money to the money I owe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.