1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't think Fucko has any great love for the Bush family either.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I also suspect if there was a Trump hotel in Havana, this wouldn't be an issue, the base be damned.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If only politicians could be as bipartisan as message board posters.

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Your need to place them on equal footing is a character flaw

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I mean if we get someone parading the blue dress loafers with a suspicious stain around as opposed to being a club where he was just as likely to be doing blow (exclusively)

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Not least bc he was a Democrat until about two years ago

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

“I was talking to her about five minutes, and she was coming on to me so hard,” Jones claimed on his talk show Thursday, describing a phone call in which Kelly pitched the interview. “I thought, 'This is a setup. I gotta record it.' … She was just — it was so over-the-top fake. Just how, oh, I'm so amazing and, oh, she can't wait to meet me. Like, and I kept saying, 'Lady, you hate me. I'm not stupid. If you want to do the piece, fine. Stop acting like you're turned on by me.'”

Oh yeah baby. Why wouldn't she want that piece of man hunk?

[​IMG]

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I think much more highly of message board posters.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

House Russia probe wants to talk to Trump digital director - CNNPolitics.com

"Senate investigators in particular have been interested in looking for a link between the prevalence of fake news that supported Trump and was pinpointed in key areas of Rust Belt states that ultimately flipped from blue to red -- and helped Trump secure the White House.

"There have been reports that their ability to target this information, some reports at least saying that in the last week of the campaign in certain precincts in Wisconsin and Michigan and Pennsylvania there was so much misinformation coming talking about Hillary Clinton's illnesses or Hillary Clinton stealing money from the State Department or other. It completely blanked out any of the back and forth that was actually going on in the campaign," Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee, said at a March 30 hearing.

Warner then added, "One of the things that seems curious is would the Russians on their own have that level of sophisticated knowledge about the American political system, if they didn't at least get some advice from someone in America?"

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Harkens back to this Forbes article right after election. Targeted messaging. Digital operation. All minus a Russian angle

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've seen discussion that said the Russian hacks of state voter rolls were in order to get detailed information in order to microtarget voters (as well as Facebook research), so they may have gotten this sort of detailed knowledge that way. OTOH, I saw a report that "Bannon was shitting diamonds" over this guy being called to testify. As ever, anonymous sources, so no idea how credible any of it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.