1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

If you've got an effective revenge plan that doesn't end in two-thirds of Seoul being flattened (and that's the rational, conventional-weapons version), whichever three interns still working at the State Department that is on tonight would love to hear it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What in the fuck are you talking about? And be specific, you're in the news business.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You don't remember the thread that was started asking where you had gone after you weren't around for a few days? This was years ago, but you rightly mocked the person who started it. Because who cares where you went? You should leave again and see what happens.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

A referee assaulted him?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Haha. I have no idea who I was mocking, but I am sure they earned it. And it had to be years and years ago, i am sure several handles ago for you, because you can't seem to play nice and actually keep the same poster name, like adults do.

That is hilarious that probably five years ago, I wrote something in a post that irritated you... for five years you kept it bottled up. And now pulled it out of your assistance in the Trump thread.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Didn't irritate me at all. I agreed with you. Found it funny.

Was just commenting that if you disappeared for a while now, no one would care.

7. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

He went out drunk and with an autism insult.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I must have been on vacation (self-imposed or otherwise) when that happened. I always miss the best stuff.

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Started on the Super Bowl thread, then came this. He's been in the wind ever since. Still waiting for our prodigal son to return.

JC and Snark Shark win...

I believe the insult was to @JC, that he has "OOP-like autism" or something like that. It was quite a display.

JC likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Props. That was well-played.

QYFW likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Looks like @poindexter was making fun of someone else, and it became a meme. (Was meme even a word then?)

Haven't found the original post yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.