1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Chelsea should point out that Bannon's shit-dripping sewer-smelling ass is fatter than Spicer's anyway, and Fucko himself is a 330-pound lardass loadbag.

Chelsea may be too young to remember but the RWSM went apeshit on her dad when he laid on the Big Macs and edged up to 230-240 (at 6-3). Fatass Fucko hasn't weighed 240 in 20 years.

melock likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh please.

Of all the ways a white guy can try to antagonize a black guy, no one chooses a dick waving contest.

4. YankeeFan

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Any liberal anything saying "respect their laws" is laughable.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Rock beats scissors. Activist beats ironworker.

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This is not to suggest in any way that Warmbier's treatment was his own fault, or that he deserved it -- it was not, and he did not. But I agree with McCain's implication that he was stupid to go to North Korea. And I have wondered through this whole weird case why in the world he was there.

Being a curious, adventurous kid just doesn't cut it for me in this instance. And I'm not really OK with having read that Warmbier's parents were OK with him going there, too. What were they thinking? I'm sorry, but there are places in the world that just are not "tourist" destinations.

dixiehack likes this.
  9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he was talking about the day he initially got arrested, or the day he got "convicted."

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'd really like to hear what Obama was supposed to do to get the guy out alive and healthy at the beginning. Pay some sort of ransom, either directly or through relaxed sanctions? Risk military lives on a rescue mission and risk reigniting full-scale war? All this for a person who made multiple bad decisions to put himself in that situation, although he clearly did not deserve the fate he got.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    franticscribe and HanSenSE like this.
  11. YankeeFan

Yeah. Thankfully Obama never made deals like that.

I Should Coco and QYFW like this.
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Let's be clear, Obama would be criticized/blamed no matter what he did.

That doesn't change the fact that an American was basically beaten to death by a foreign adversary for ripping down an "Everything is Awesome" poster.

SnarkShark likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.