1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

... it was their turn.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That's what they're screeching now that Bergdahls sketchy service record, possible desertion, etc etc are all known. But for some decent period of time the RWSM was screeching that cheese eating surrender Obungo wasn't working fast enough to get the American hero out because Obumma was a mooslim, etc etc etc blah blah yadda yadda.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Explosions reported at Brussels' central train station.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You and Starman both have it partially right. The right-wing screechers were originally mad that Obama wasn't moving heaven and earth to get him home. At some point in the future, they got angry because Obama did bring him home. Whether it was because it came to light that he may have deserted or because Obama actually brought him home is a decision I leave to the rest of you.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The D'backs must not have played a night game on Monday because he's peppy today ...

Arizona Republican John McCain, asked whether he’s seen the bill, said, "No, nor have I met any American that has. I’m sure the Russians have been able to hack in and gotten most of it."

GOP Health Bill Kept Secret From Senators Assigned to Write It

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, we have a precedent for attempted murder, so I guess he isn't suggesting more of that.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

YF denounced people trying to score political points off the death of an American citizen, then YF did exactly that and now he supports President Trump's attempt to do the same.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Where? Curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.