1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If I were writing her campaign ads, it would translate to "A proven pro-life conservative who will help grow jobs and make our economy strong again." But it is saying pretty much the same thing.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

My apologies for the poor assumption.

You certainly can't abandon her in a hell hole like that.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

You were talking to YankeeFan, right?

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Both of you. I don't always take sides. I'm more thoughtful than that.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Nobody knew who Ossoff was in February. He came damn close to winning a Republican district against what you yourself said was a pretty good opponent. I fail to see how he could have altered the fundamental dynamic that in his district, there are more Republicans than Democrats.

7. YankeeFan

A. I shouldn't have said what I did. I made a poor assumption, and shouldn't have called his parenting choices into question.

2. Despite what Fox News, Donald Trump, or Michelle Obama have said about America, I've never found it, nor the various places I've lived to be so bad. This is despite having a democrat representative for all but about a year of my adult life, and spending the last 10+ on the liberal stronghold of Chicago.

3. For many folks, voting with their feet is both possible and advisable. Many have done it.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's the nature of the political class, media included. The next election, whatever it is, is the most important one going because it's the next one. It's like ESPN does with sports events.

9. YankeeFan

He spent $25 million. Even Hillary Clinton thinks that money was pissed away on a pajama boy who didn't live in the district, and slept on his girlfriend's couch.

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

So you would say Trump, Fox and Rush have been lying to you about the state of the country over the last 10 years or so?

Do Republicans still care about murders in Chicago, or is that gone now since they can't hang it on Obama anymore?

11. YankeeFan

Any word on if Ossoff and his girlfriend's engagement is still on?

What's the appropriate amount of time to wait after a losing campaign to call of the wedding?

12. YankeeFan

You're responding to a series of imaginary posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.