1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Lies -- right, BTE? Lies! Damn lies from the #fakenews masters at Wired!

https://www.wired.com/story/russian-hackers-attack-ukraine/

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

When the heat really ramps up on him in the next several months, Fucko will order the imprisonment of Obama and Hillary.

The ultimate distraction.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Because they want a fresh start with the Russians, the same as the Obama administration did?

Each new administration thinks they can get along better with Russia, that the poor relationship was due to the failures of the previous administration.

And, each ends up being proven wrong. Trump won't be the first, or the last.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Spartan Squad likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue ..."

8. YankeeFan

LOL. I'm not tied in a pretzel, and I'm not "DEFENDING TRUMP".

It's just absurd to suggest that someone tampered with a witness by trying to make sure they testified truthfully.

Besides, we know what witness tampering looks like. We have Bill Clinton on tape discussing it with Gennifer Flowers, and we saw it with the false affidavits he had people sign. This looks nothing like that.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a damn lie.

Country has ALWAYS been split 50-50 between West and East. There is not and has never been a "movement" toward the west --- other than the occasional color-revolution-of-the-day engineered by NATO, which has had its agents flooding the country for the past 13 years.

Their last western president, Victor Yushchenko, left office in 2010 with a 4 percent --- that's not a typo --- approval rating, and was replaced by pro-eastern Yanukovich. That development pissed off the west so much that they couldn't even wait for the next election cycle before engineering another "people's revolution" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kiev has basically declared war on its own people in the east. Their pensions have been cut off. There is no electronic access to their bank accounts. Their electricity was shut off because --- surprise! --- they were behind in their bills because they couldn't access the money to pay them. Not a peep from the U.S. on this "human rights" issue.

How well would it go over if Trump cut off Social Security payments to, say, the citizens of California, because "they supported crooked Hillary, and they don't support me!" That's what Kiev has done to much of the eastern part of the country. And we support this illegitimate, fascist government. Shame on us.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  10. YankeeFan

Well, I'll grant you that if the person he shot was a potential witness against him, that would be concerning.

11. Dick Whitman

WHAT ABOUT GENNIFER FLOWERS???!!!

12. Dick Whitman

I doubt it was "witness tampering."

But you stand on the precipice here, credibility-wise, if you're going to defend this boob on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.