1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Curious George is in heavy rotation during bedtime in my house. The movie with Will Ferrell voicing The Man in the Yellow Hat (whose name, apparently, is Ted) isn't half bad.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If there's one positive thing out of all this disaster, it might be the possibility of congress wresting back some of the power it's given up to the presidency over the last half century.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hah. So did I. My mother made a Lowly from a pattern book and her sewing machine. I loved it.

A few years ago, she was going through some stuff and found Lowly, showed it to me, then decided to give it away to another kid who I'm sure is loving it right now too.

5. Neutral Corner

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Three years ago, a guy plowed his car into the Ten Commandments monument on the Oklahoma Capitol grounds. This morning, the same guy smashed a car into the newly installed Ten Commandments monument at the Arkansas State Capitol.

God works in mysterious ways.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Will the commandments be protected by an eternal flame burning bush this time?

10. Neutral Corner

Darn. I was waiting for the Satanists to demand equal treatment under the law and put their monument right next to it.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. #NothingBurger

12. Neutral Corner

I'm sure that Van Jones has the same access to the FBI's investigation files that the rest of us do. His opinion that it's a nothingburger is as meaningless as yours is.

If Mueller says there is nothing there, that's different. Everyone else has an opinion without facts to back it up.

service_gamer and Smallpotatoes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.