1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. You can play the game better than that. But, again, when have I defended Trump? Virtually every specific post I've made about him has been negative. Including one just minutes ago.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Try again.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I think you defended Trump right before you said I would vote for a terrorist for President. .... Can't remember though.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The NRA is nothing but the marketing arm of gun manufacturers disguised as a political organization defending the 2A.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Let's face it, most Americans ( most people) are dull and ignorant and this extends to all racial and ethnic demographics.the remainder can be divided into 2 groups. There are those who know this and use it to their advantage. And those that know it and are herded into concentration camps.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Nope. Try again. Surely you can find plenty of examples of me defending Trump and his actions.

8. Justin_Rice

Surely you can find a post which would indicate I would vote for a terrorist for President?

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You have never once posted anything critical of a Democrat on this site. I've made two posts critical of Trump already today.

10. Justin_Rice

Because Five-Inning Jake arguments annoy me so much, I'll walk away. .... just for you.

Besides: I've got six or seven abortions scheduled this afternoon. Gotta get my fill of baby killing!

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You'd vote for Trump instead?

12. Justin_Rice

Yes. I would vote for Donald Trump if he were running against Mall shooter (D).

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton if she were running against Mall shooter (R)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.