1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I didn't know you were pro-immigration.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I agree with Trump.

"Obviously the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake.George Bush made a mistake. Obviously we can make mistakes, but that one was a beauty. We should have never been in Iraq. They lied, they said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none and they knew that there were none."

3. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Thousands died in Iraq before Obama withdrew troops so that has been a constant. And if Obama leaves in the troops how long do they stay? What happens in Iraq when the troops are eventually leave?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

From his inauguration date, he only has three years and three months to implement his policies before he has to wait for the people to decide if he should continue to implement policies. He's already lost nearly 20 percent of his term.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Sure. But the way his opposition is acting plays into his hands.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Stern: "Are you for invading Iraq?"
    Trump: "Yeah, I guess so."

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Guy talks to the Journal te: Trump campaign and hacked emails. Dies two weeks later. He was 81, so there's probably nothing nefarious. But the story should either mention the cause of death or say they tried to find one and couldn't.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

FTFY

HanSenSE and SnarkShark like this.
  9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Calling it now, some ultra pissed liberal woman is gonna get her opportunity and is gonna smack Trump across the face in broad daylight. Instant hero. And that pussy grabber will probably press charges; but no matter, it'll be played on a constant loop and be completely humiliating to him. Whap!

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I really want more books and documentaries focused on that weird period of time in 2003 where the entire country and Tony Blair could be talked into anything based on the fear of terrorism. I would devour it all. Entire chapters on Freedom Fries and the inexplicable popularity of Larry the Cable Guy.

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

He won't need to "press charges."

QYFW likes this.
  12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.