1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Good post. And it's sad (SAD!) but predictable nobody can defend Trump. He's terrible at this job and increasing seems to be a terrible person.

Off topic, @Johnny Dangerously is my favorite screen name on here. First, great movie. And it always put that Marilu Henner song in my head. Which is a good thing.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Black guys can't control themselves?

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

No, just the sitting President.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nobody said the NRA was stupid.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

How do you like him now?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

It's hard to be a man reaching a certain stage in life and not be able to relate to Should've been a Cowboy, How Do You Like Me Now and As Good As I Once Was.

Even the boot in their ass song, I think it came from a place of honest emotion and captured a moment in time. I think he even made a good point in the feud with the Dixie Chick's that when you actually write your own songs it's going to be hit and miss, but you deserve credit for putting yourself out there in that way.

But man, he's put out some real shit since then trying to pander to that crowd.

dixiehack likes this.
  7. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

CD Boogie, Hermes, Vombatus and 3 others like this.
  8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

The President of the United States has made a habit of deriding women based on their appearance.

He's not tough. He's not strong. He's a child and these insults--especially this instance and his vicious attacks on Ted Cruz's wife--show how weak he is. Strength isn't to demean and punch down. Strength is knowing when to shut the fuck up every once in a while.

But he's incapable. He is eternally feckless.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Well, dammit. Yours is good too.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That's not strength, that's intelligence.

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

It can be that too. But lashing out at every person who criticizes him is weakness. He thinks it is strength, because he is an idiot. His infantile emotional state requires a strike back to everyone who he feels wronged him.

melock and Smallpotatoes like this.
  12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

TODAY ON INFOWARS:

The only thing about this story that doesn't surprise me is that none of it was blamed on Hillary Clinton.

NASA Denies That It’s Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars

I realize it's not good to give the product away, but here's a few money quotes.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride*,” said Steele. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

"Steele alleged the kidnapped children were not only being kidnapped for space labor, but also murdered for their blood and bone marrow."

“Look, I know that 90 percent of the NASA missions are secret and I’ve been told by high level NASA engineers that you have no idea. There is so much stuff going on,” Jones said.

*Those must be some slow-ass space ships. I believe the current timetable was 2-3 years.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.