1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Bullshit. It is absolutely that you didn't like it. Every single thing you whine about on this board would be fine with you if somebody on your political side did it. I know this because you prove it on a daily basis.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh, bullshit. Dams will politicize any shooting that will help advance their agenda.

But, an African immigrant, with a history of sexual assault, and harassment, shooting his co-workers doesn't do that. So, we'll quickly move on from this one.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Looking very presidential again today ...

4. YankeeFan

Was her statement accurate, or not?

5. outofplace

Apply that standard to President Trump.

I am being honest about it. Was she manipulative in her phrasing? Absolutely. Do you only have a problem with it because you disagree with her politics? Without question.

You are the one being dishonest here because you'd be defending her if she was on your side and you know it. We all know it. When you say your problem isn't disliking her statement you are lying.

6. YankeeFan

I thought Mika was the crazy one. Hard to keep up.

Hard to disagree too.

These two kissed Trump's ass on the air for two years, and were friendly with him for over a decade. Now, they say he's not the same guy they knew two years ago. LOL. Sure. Trump's changed so much, right?

Now, they criticize him daily, in an effort to get back in the good graces of their colleagues, but they were also trying to keep a line of communication with Trump open -- visiting him at Trump Tower and Mar-a-Lago during the transition, and Joe met with him in Oval Office.

They're two-faced, fake friends. Fuck 'em.

7. YankeeFan

You've once again proved that you are not worth engaging.

I need to keep reminding myself of this.

8. outofplace

You have once again proven that you are a liar who runs when called out on your bullshit. I don't need to remind myself of that. You offer plenty of reminders every day.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Yeah, now do Trump. Here's a clue: raving psychotic shitbag.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan, can you point me in the direction of evidence here?

In February, Trump told a group of senators in a private meeting that he lost New Hampshire last November because thousands of Massachusetts residents were bused to the neighboring state to cast ballots against him.

The president offered no evidence to support the claim.

12. outofplace

YF is once again claiming he can read people's minds and tell us their motivations. Anybody who dares to change their minds and see the problems with President Trump must be part of the grand media conspiracy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.