1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK. Sure. But Joe and Mika loved the raving psychotic shitbag until he picked on them.

Before that, they were happy to kiss his ass. get inside info from him, have him keep the National Enquirer out of their affair, spend holidays at Mar-a-Lago, and carry on their affair in his hotels, in rooms Trump comped them. (I'm assuming the last part, but I'd bet anything it's true.)

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Two-faced! Fake friends!

Whatever happened to integrity and honesty!

3. YankeeFan

I'm not sure you can prove this in it's entirety, but New Hampshire's policy of same day registration, offered to those who say they are moving to New Hampshire makes it open to abuse.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

C'mon, dude, have your president's back. He said it New Hampshire and Mass cheated. I wanna the proof!

5. Songbird

Very distinguished?

Link?

6. Starman

All 100% correct.

Please refer to my last two years of posts blasting Blowjob Joe for his compulsion to suck Fucko's teeny wee wee and his part in the $3 billion in free coverage given to the baboon.

And Fucko is still a psychotic shitbag.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to "State's Rights! Keep Big Government out of our lives!"?

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Starman

Trying to head off your political extermination project.

9. YankeeFan

This is the issue:

The Granite State’s same-day registration makes the voting rules more permissive than most other states’ regulations. And the state has a flexible definition of residency.

New voters, the ones who show up for same-day registration, are supposed to provide some kind of proof that they live in the state, like a utility bill or a rental agreement. If voters can’t manage that, they must sign a document saying they live in the state — under penalty of perjury.

That leaves a gray area where many New Hampshirites, particularly Republicans, believe there have been isolated, one-off instances of voter fraud in their elections for years.

They point to Martha Fuller Clark, a New Hampshire Democrat who let out-of-state campaign workers use her address in order to vote. The state’s Democratic attorney general permitted the arrangement because the campaign workers were domiciled in the state when they voted.

The N.H. voter fraud chestnut, unpeeled - The Boston Globe

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Let's not stray from our real national crisis: There's a deranged man-baby in the White House.

11. Songbird

Meaning everything was kosher there.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Translation: There is no evidence, but you are fine with unsupported accusations as long as they come from your side.

Tell us again about intellectual dishonesty. You seem to be an expert on the subject.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.