1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm sure you want to see the invoices to PROVE the newspaper is telling the truth about what it reported.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

So, we like anonymous sources again?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As others pointed out, the Trump administration didn't get the job done. Maybe they have excuses, but they failed. That is enough evidence. You have none at all regarding Obama. Only your desperate need to defend even the smallest failing of Trump and attack Obama at all costs.

Just because you can't read the source doesn't mean they didn't. You just want to assume the worst because it serves your purpose. You can't prove a thing, as usual, but you never apply that standard of evidence you cry about so often to yourself.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If that were the case, they'd have instead booked him a room with a fountain, complete with pissing cherubs.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You know, when everyone you meet here every day is a dummy, guess what: They're not the dummy.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I didn't think YF would be able to do it. But he proved me wrong.

I would have never thought Trump, six months in to his administration, not being able to get a Hamburg Hotel, would be Obummer's fault.

But YF found a way!

dixiehack and YankeeFan like this.
  7. Riptide

[​IMG]

Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

Capping an extraordinary year for the former television host, the Kremlin has named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for December.

“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an official statement. “He has set a high bar for all Kremlin employees, and for that, we salute him.” ...

Trump called the award “a tremendous honor, just tremendous.”

“Obama was President for eight years and he didn’t win this a single month,” he said. “Loser.”

Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

8. poindexter

Fucking Obama.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Glad you finally recognized this.

10. Riptide

LOOK OVER THERE!!!

11. poindexter

So we expect Trump to build a wall, have mexicans pay for it, bring back manufacturing jobs, full repeal of Obamacare with something a lot better, cut taxes and everything else.

But he can't get a hotel room in a booked city with six months' advance notice.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I suspect that ensuring Snowflake Fucko would have nice comfy hotel accommodations in July was probably pretty far down the priority list for Team Obama last winter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.