1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, this guy is great.

What are his thoughts on other subjects?

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The black shit? Classified stuff.

And they did tell the WH to fix that. Putin tells the truth again! :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  3. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Hard not to smile when conservatives eat their own, even across oceans! Kudos, @YankeeFan!

Riptide likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

What did I do?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I look forward to Trump announcing a plan to work with ISIS to fight terrorism.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

We all knew he was a milkshake duck. That was the point. That someone that far off the reservation to the right can acknowledge what a global disaster Trump is, because it's not his laundry.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

Great news. The plan is working.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Tell me, if Trump were in Putin's pocket, what would he be doing any differently?

10. Neutral Corner

Priebus: Trump team meeting with Russian lawyer 'a big nothing burger'

Remember when the answer was that "No one from the Trump campaign had any meetings with Russians", about 12 or 15 revelations of such meetings ago? The GOP has gone from "We never met with them" to "We were only working on adoption law". If that's true, why was Manafort, the campaign chair, in attendance? You can go to prison for lying on your SF 86 forms.

If it's such a big nothing burger then why has everyone involved covered up these meetings? They all seem to have forgotten about them until they are uncovered, and then its "Oh yeah,I forgot about that one."

11. Neutral Corner

12. YankeeFan

It's not "his daughter' fund". It's the Word Bank's Fund.

It's mentioned right in the lede:

President Donald Trump announced Saturday at the G-20 summit that the U.S. has pledged $50 million to the World Bank's fund spurring women entrepreneurs, a program supported by his daughter Ivanka Trump.

"When more women participate in the work force, which by the way will be a lot more competition for people like me prior to government... the world economy will grow and millions of people will be lifted out of poverty," the president said, according to a pool report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.