1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

"And to me, (Democrats are) not even people." - Eric Trump

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Speaking of "gross," this is one of the grossest examples of "I only view life through the narrow prism of my own existence" that I've ever read.

Congratulations on being healthy and not having had bad luck befall you. I am too. And I hope like hell I don't blow an ACL or trip and fall and crack my head while I'm out running. Because if that happens to me, I'm most likely financially fucked for years -- and I have a pretty good income. If your retirement savings can survive a stroke or a car accident in which you sustain a traumatic brain injury, that's awesome. But that's not the story for a very, very good chunk of the population. And it's not because they're all stupid or morally bankrupt or spending frivolously on cable and single-malt scotch.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

LOL. "I have the best math, too. The best of all the maths. It's beautiful."

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

This right here is the problem. Both the guy in the meeting plus the President said it happened and more than half of their supporters don't even believe them.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Patty.

[​IMG]

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

To be fair, Mike Pence has no other facial expression than "on a toilet after eating a few large breaded pork tenderloins."

britwrit likes this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I think most people have an answer for this question.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Having been there, done that, I'm sure I looked much happier.

Hermes likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The Costanza Administration continues:

11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

There's a very easy solution to our healthcare problem. Make it free, and make the rich pay for all of it. SOLVED!
    Next?

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump says getting healthcare done is easy. All you have to do is change the Senate rules so that a majority will pass a bill instead of needing sixty votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.