1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head, but this should be close...

She was a conservative member of British Parliament, who made a name for herself questioning Rupert Murdoch regarding the voice mail hacking investigation.

Murdoch then went on to hire her.

She emigrated here, and founded the Fox backed Heat Street. There, she reported that the FISA courts had issued warrants against Trump and/or his team.

She since left FOX/Heat Street, and started her own blog where she asks for donations.

She's become a darling of left wingers on Twitter.

She's "reported" things that can't be true. They just don't follow how such things would happen under our constitution.

But folks are living and dying by her every word. And, she's like a televangelist, who's prediction of the end time has come and gone. She keeps promising it's coming, and her followers keep believing.

Her claims have made her a laughing stock among the sane.

But there's a theory, based on her asssociation with Murdoch and her friendship with Milo that this is all a long con, designed to deflate liberals when nothing comes of this.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Sounds like our @Neutral Corner .

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So she's Alex Jones.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump’s visceral rage is what thrills Republicans, not his policy — and a huge number of Republicans aren’t even interested in whether the rage undercuts his policy. If Mike Pence replaced Donald Trump and implemented every jot and tittle of the conservative program, then won reelection, most Republicans would be enraged, not excited.

Trump’s character is now a thoroughly accepted positive good.

Read more at: More and More Trump Supporters Celebrate His Character Flaws

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Essentially another Scott Adams, a gaslight troller. Although Adams spews out endless oblivious pro-Trump shit, Mensch pumps out the most ridiculous "resistance" stuff imaginable. I believe Mensch has, once or twice, posted legitimate info, but most of her stuff is the stereotype "looney left" the RWSM loves to ramble on about.
    She's not wrong on the fact that treason, under federal law, is a capital crime.

And yeah, the fingerprints of Murdoch running up and down her inner thighs should raise screaming red sirens in the mind of anybody with any brains.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oxymoron.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's quoted her a bunch.

The Times published an op-ed of hers in March. She's been on MSNBC a bunch, and big wigs were touting her.

Opinion | What to Ask About Russian Hacking

[​IMG]

I think most sane folks have given up on her, but she definitely has her true believers. Check out the replies she gets to her tweets.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, @YankeeFan , but my eyes glazed over several seconds after I started reading about this chick.
    This is way too inside baseball for me. I am basically on this thread for the yuks, and a few Trump jabs. Thanks again.

YankeeFan and QYFW like this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I've been saying that since he launched his campaign. It was never about anything other than being freed from the shackles of basic human decency.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Cura te ipsum

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Luckily for Trump, his dedicated opposition is not constrained by decency either.

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.