1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I know you hate Trump, but most likely the worst Spicer can do is say a whole bunch of shitty things about Trump that you and me and everyone else who hates Trump already believes about him.

As it is, journalists just lost a source in the White House.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The new guy sure didn't like Trump in the past.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Melissa McCarthy just threw a podium.

HanSenSE, dixiehack and Spartan Squad like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A source of what? Bullshit?

I'm sure the flow will continue unimpeded.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Spicer as a Starbucks barista. It's comin.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. He was absolutely one of the leaks.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He didn't like Trump when he was sure that Jeb Bush or Scott Walker were going to be the Republican nominee for president. ... Mooch (what people call him, and it kind of fits) is a bit of a BS artist, and he's a hyena. Not Trump level BS, because nobody is that full of shit, but Mooch is up there. He has raised a lot of money for republican candidates. He interjects himself into things, makes introductions, and gets people to write checks. He was all over Bush's candidacy, which is why he was talking that way. Like everyone else, he probably didn't take Trump seriously, and it never occurred to him that those kinds of comments would later prove a problem. When he decided to get behind Trump, he connected Steve Mnuchin (who was the treasurer for Trump's campaign) to the hedge fund world. Mooch runs a big hedge fund conference every year called the SALT conference in Vegas. It's a lot of back slapping and deals on the sidelines. Last year, Mooch had Mnuchin at SALT and was making introductions, including a dinner.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I woulda' walked the minute I was snubbed on meeting the Pope after eating this guy's nonsense from Day One.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Vince Foster says "Fuck you" from the grave.

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Now if only Alec Baldwin would have cause to lose his recurring gig on SNL

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I have no issue with Spicer. He's a pawn with mouths to feed and a mortgage like the rest of us. We've all been assigned shit we didn't believe in at our jobs but we also still had to pay the rent.

The real issue I feel is Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a kool aid chugging true believer and she's the replacement, least for now.

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

He ate and spewed more shit in six months than all the world's dung beetles in history.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.