1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Females who affiliate with Fucko's violently misogynist, fascist and anti-humanist mob have forfeited any right to be treated with even minimal respect.

Like their pig leader, they are base beasts who must be crushed BAMN. Whatever it takes.

Suck it up, snowflakes.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He really is the embodiment of the country in 2017: brash, bombastic and dumb as hell. Way too arrogant to recognize how ignorant he is.

BTExpress likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oops! But Be Careful!

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

People want to paint Trump as outside the norm. They act like his actions are without precedent or comparison.

But then, for everything he does, and for which he's met with outrage from liberals and the media, we can find an example of a leading Dem -- be it a former president, a Senate majority leader, or a presidential candidate -- who has done the dame thing.

So, spare me the constant outrage. Spare me the idea that you're so shocked by Trump.

You weren't outraged or shocked by previous instances. Your outrage is based on politics, and not the underlying action.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

HH: Why not just fire Jeff Sessions?

AS: Well, listen, I mean you know, I think the President has a certain style, a certain skill set. He’s obviously frustrated. I said yesterday, I think, to Sarah Murray, maybe the two of them could get together. My guess is the President doesn’t want to do that. And so I think it’s going to, I think him and Jeff, or sorry, Attorney General Sessions, need to work this thing out.

HH: It’s clear the President wants him gone, isn’t it, Anthony?

AS: I have enormous amount, I have an enormous amount of respect for the Attorney General, but I do know the President pretty well. And if there’s this level of tension in the relationship, that that’s public, you’re probably right. But I don’t want to speak for the President on that, because he’s a cabinet official. And I sort of think that has to be between the president of the United States and the cabinet official.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Not to mention unknown clowns on Twitter, amirite?

Come on, man. His persona is an embarrassment. He was an embarrassment in 1987. He was an embarrassment in 1997. He's an embarrassment now. He's a clown show and always has been, and you could gain so much credibility for your major points if you would just acknowledge that already, instead of acting like he's just Joe Six Pack Standard-Issue Politician doing his thing.

And I'm pretty sure, for example, that I can't find an example of a "leading Dem" encouraging people to "watch sex tape" or threatening North Korea over Twitter.

9. YankeeFan

The previous administration confirmed this to the Times five years ago:

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I won't be outraged until Trump has the Girl Scouts handing out Trump/Dice Clay 2020 bumper stickers inside the cookie boxes door-to-door.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

A lot of us are shocked and outraged by a president gleefully being a childish bully and a raging asshole. Also, a total idiot.

HanSenSE, FileNotFound and BadgerBeer like this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

@gingerbread supports this message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.