1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The last two are normally the domain of liberals and leftists.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

doctorquant and YankeeFan like this.
  4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The Rude Pundit: Random Thoughts on Trump(s) and Russia

"1. Let's do this one more time, President Pussygrabber McCrazy. Consider this a lesson in the law.

James Comey could have leaked all the classified information he could get his large hands on.

Hillary Clinton could have mishandled classified emails and done something something with uranium and Russia.

Bill Clinton could have told Loretta Lynch exactly what to say about Hillary.

Every news channel that isn't Fox could be totally fake.

Barack Obama could have done nothing about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Democrats could have colluded with Russians or Ukrainians or another foreign country during the election.

All the intelligence agencies could be leaking to do damage to the administration.

All of those things can be true, but none of them change the fact that you can still be guilty of obstruction of justice.

A murderer cannot use as a defense that his neighbor is a murderer, too. But both Trump and his son constantly tweet out what they say others are guilty of, as if to say, "If you let them get away with it, you have to let us get away with it." It's like neither of them understand that Hillary Clinton isn't the president and that Barack Obama is out of office."

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Congress doesn't need to know every detail to debate something like this. It's just a vote to proceed.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who gives a fuck?

Is Bill Clinton a role model? Claire McCaskill would leave a granddaughter alone with him.

7. Smallpotatoes

Of course.

8. Smallpotatoes

So, offsetting penalties?

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Dick Whitman

I'm headed back to full-time residency at the baseball thread, where everyone is congenial.

I honestly barely pay attention to politics these days.

doctorquant likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

Snowflake!

Say hi to OOP for me.

11. Dick Whitman

I think it's probably a summer thing.

12. YankeeFan

It's ok. You're lacking in vigor. I get it.

Getting out of town and up in the mountains will break your obsession with politics.

It'll return, and we'll be here waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.