1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It would be weird to go back and read your own posts, granted.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You might try reading my old posts, too. You might learn something.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

No it didn't go far enough. Should have gone for single payer but they didn't have the votes. The ACA reduced the uninsured by millions and you think that's not a good outcome? I suppose you think the old way was better?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When in doubt, work the refs.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. RickStain

"Why are you guys complaining about us booting people of the life raft? I didn't hear these complaints when we actively stopped you from getting everyone in the life raft earlier."

7. RickStain

I'll need to see your RateMyProfessor first

Riptide likes this.
  8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

9. SpeedTchr

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Collins like most women in their mid-60s isn't exactly smokin hot any more, but pretty much every recognizablly humanoid being is fully entitled and even compelled to make fun of the fatfuck lardass loadbag bucket-of-guts barely-closeted microdick queerbag Fartandhold. A fuckin shit-slurping pig breathing human air. Jabba the Hutt's aborted transvestite child with Roseanne.

Hell, I ain't exactly an Adonis walking the earth, but I feel perfectly confident taking a piss down the throat of that blubber-bag truckload of pig lard. I'm fuckin Brad Pitt compared to that oaf.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Iron_chet likes this.
  11. SpeedTchr

So, pretty much your twin, except he hasn't blown Trump in the stalls at Studio 54 like you have.

Got it.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

"The number would increase by 17 million compared with the number under the current law." That means 17 million more will be uninsured. Then that number (the 17 million number) will go up to 27 million by 2020, meaning 27 million more than the total uninsured under Obamacare. Then by 2026 the number increases to 32 million on top of those who were already uninsured. This isn't hard to understand. There will be 32 million more people uninsured than there otherwise will be meaning 32 million will either lose the incentive to buy insurance, be thrown off insurance because of pre-existing conditions, be thrown off of insurance because they are over the age of 18 and were on their parents' insurance, be thrown off because medicare expansions will be scaled back and be thrown off because some employers will no longer be obligated to insure its workforce. This isn't entirely hard to comprehend.

H.R. 1628, Obamacare Repeal Reconciliation Act of 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.