1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

The Mayo Clinic is free to charge whatever it wants, and whoever is willing to pay it will do so. People willing to spend that money will purchase supplemental insurance plans that pay for access above and beyond whatever government insurance covers. It sounds as if you are conflating single-payer insurance with a centralized medical system like the VA. I don't think anybody is proposing that private hospitals be forbidden from accepting payment from anybody other than the government.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Never has there been a more rhetorical question on this site.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When do we find out little Dylan met with the Russians, too? (Not my joke, guy on twitter named Oliver Willis).

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Believing that a parent wouldn't let a kid send a letter out containing scratch-outs has never spent hours laboring over the supervision of a kid writing a letter.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I got a chuckle out of this today because it sums up so many Trumpers I know. I also chuckle at the "LOL" posts anytime someone mentions Obama saying anything (but I don't LOL - I just chuckle). Some folks are still troubled we had a black president.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Huckabee will wait to introduce the new White House puppy, kitten and/or bunny until the president needs a bigger distraction.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Wow, he doesn't get out much.

I also looked for info on a little "boy" from about 30 years ago. I think they lived in England and
    he was born without specific sexual organs (different in a way but it shows that there are all variations of the human animal), the mom tried to make him a girl, but it as painfully obvious at around 4 or 5 years old that he was truly a boy.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Or listened to incessant "I don't want to!"s.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Who cares?

"Beck was a Navy SEAL for 20 years, serving with the elite Team 6, among others. She was deployed 13 times and served in Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Business Insider."

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I take great pride in successfully rooting out bullshit at this site. The letter doesn't raise any red flags to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.