1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Except I didn't make a single equivalency in the entire post.

That's the point. It's not necessary.

At this point, why should I have to defend Trump, or attempt to draw equivalencies?

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The message board that believed with utter conviction that a bleeding "Jackie's" friend told her that she should have "shut up and enjoyed" getting brutally gang raped on shattered glass "by a bunch of hot Psi Phis" as part of a fraternity initiation ritual is unanimously skeptical that a 9-year-old would scratch shit out in a letter.

I fucking love this place with all my heart. I do.

YankeeFan and doctorquant like this.
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Every single point you made was an attempt at an equivalency. A few of them were in the general vicinity of fair, but mostly ridiculous talk-radio fueled nonsense.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

For eight fucking years the right wing screech machine, led by Fucko, shit bricks every time Obama set foot on a golf course, because they were offended by the very sight of a neegro on any golf course in any capacity other than a groundskeeper.

lakefront likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, go ahead and scream about him playing golf. Be my guest. See where it gets you.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Or caddy, don't forget caddy. They were OK with that, too

Some of these folks could indeed shoot themselves in the dick and I wouldn't hate it at all. I'd love it.

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. Starman

Strangely enough, as we recall, there was plenty of similar-toned snotty and snarky commentary following stories about Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan playing golf.

I wonder where that came from?

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I have no love for Donald Trump. But there isn't anything in the above about which I can argue.

9. Starman

Yeah, they were probably ok with caddies too. Maybe beer cart girls too, if they were fresh from the pages of "Ebony Teens."

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sez you.

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Dear Starman: Work hard in school so someday, on an Internet message board, you can defend what's left of my Great Society programs.

And go Michigan State!

-- LBJ

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Seriously, read Ten Letters. A nice reminder of when we had a bright guy who actually gave a shit about people in office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.