1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I can't wait! She's going to need a big bus for all the people she's going to stuff under it.

SpeedTchr and QYFW like this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Now that Mooch says he knows who the leakers are when will construction of the gallows in the Rose Garden begin?

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This is the height of rich, considering how many posts and thoughts you offhandedly dismiss with a simple 'LOL.'

4. YankeeFan

LOL.

Have you read the posts that earned those responses?

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Jake_Taylor and TowelWaver like this.
  6. YankeeFan

LOL. Even when you try to express support you can get in trouble.

[​IMG]

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Not sure why Planned Parenthood was getting into that fray anyway. No one said transgenders weren't welcome at Planned Parenthood.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I do on a regular basis. And your responses to them only highlight your dismissive nature.

Q-man likes to play that passive-aggressive game, too. Makes it easier to stay within his 10-word limit.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

When Mooch conducts the public executions of the leakers, how will he dress?

Will he go medieval, or keep with his current style.

I say he goes medieval.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I realize this is the new hotness among the people you get your talking points from, but I really don't see why an association with Amazon is supposed to be unpopular. Amazon brings things people want right to their doorstep at really good prices, and does so not only in the brightest blue big cities but in ruby red Podunk too. As insults go, this one needs to be workshopped more.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I do enjoy that he can't use the word failing in front of the Washington Post, given the WaPo is such a minuscule part of Bezos' empire. Bezos can use the Charles Foster Kane budget with that paper for 60 years if he wants.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Tangent: Is there a more underrated Zeppelin song than "Gallows Pole"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.