1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

On your continuum, where do you put lefties who tell outrageous tales of newborns dying because their parents don't have health insurance?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

My neighbor often mows without his shirt on, since I've not condemned him for it (other than good-natured ribbing) I have normalized a lack of clothes while mowing and can't be upset if another neighbor mows fully nude.

Another neighbor has a brain tumor and smokes pot to stimulate her appetite. Since I've not called the cops on her, I have normalized drug use on my street and can't complain if somebody turns their house into an opium den.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

An opium den! Bring it into the 21st century, Inky. Call it a trap house.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Wearing and Tearing

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Rape might not be the comparison you want to use when we're comparing Trump to Bill Clinton.

6. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I've been wondering where the purity tests are for us.

I mean, I did drugs, so I support legalizing meth, right?

Even though I didn't do any meth it works that way from what I understand, because I did drugs.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the new swinging dick of the month seems ready to put a bullet in the chief of staff.

We all need to love the presidency, and that's an order.

Then he channeled his inner Col. Flagg.

I legit did not know folks still cited JoePa as a paragon of honor in 2017.

#thebestpeople

Scaramucci: ‘If Reince wants to explain that he’s not a leaker, let him do that’

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

And Republicans who expect the party's leadership to model the morals and character the party claims to hold dear.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

This whole thing reminds of people saying "Oh, you're an environmentalist? Better turn off your A/C, quit driving your car and go live in a mud hut in the forest otherwise you're a hypocrite!"

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

There's the attempted guilt trip I was talking about.

We won. We can have the inter-party fight once we've killed off the Democratic Party.

Meanwhile, let's remember that GWB was mocked when he spoke of restoring honor to the Oval Office.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

EINO

service_gamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.