1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

That's my favorite part of the story, I think. "Steve, is it true that you're trying to suck your own cock?"

"No comment."

(Bannon declined to comment.)

I Should Coco likes this.
  3. typefitter

YOU GUYS HAVE YOU READ THE RYAN LIZZA STORY YET HOW ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS IT'S FUCKING INSANE AND AMAZING AND I BELIEVE IN GOD AGAIN

dixiehack, BadgerBeer, HC and 2 others like this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

dixiehack, BadgerBeer and YankeeFan like this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, no, no ... if you charge the 25YO the same premiums as you do the 55YO ... and you have a mandate that forces the 25YO to pay those to make sure the insurer doesn't get killed financially by the 55YO ... you don't have insurance anymore. You have a cross-subsidy scheme masquerading as insurance.

I get why an insurer would love such an approach (and yes, you describe accurately how it would work), because underwriting costs would go to zero while everything else would stay the same. But it wouldn't be insurance.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. typefitter

SHUT UP NERD AND READ THE RYAN LIZZA STORY

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It would be huge news during any other administration. An insane asshole with no idea what he is doing is being exposed as such in his opening days on the job in an important White House gig.

Under Trump? We call it a normal Thursday

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

"Bannon declined to comment."

Holy fuck. My four favorite words now in the history of journalism. In the history of human fucking communication. Holy fuck.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Fucking hypocrites. No one in the media said a word when Bill Clinton tried to suck his own cock.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

He delegated that job to the interns.

Vombatus, melock and HanSenSE like this.
  12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Seriously. ... out of all the batshit insane, immoral, unethical, bullshit wrapped in bullshit with a side order of bullshit stuff we have seen since Trump started his campaign and got elected. ... basically all the stuff we became inured to sometime before he spoke about grabbing women by their pussies and it didn't derail his campaign. ... THIS is what is getting a reaction on here?

Webster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.