1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I can see it now: A live revival of MTV's "Celebrity Deathmatch."

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Almost. He had to get some cannolis for his wife first.

I Should Coco likes this.
  3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

"We going to ban the number 60. It makes no sense. Sixty makes no sense. I dare you to figure out the sense of 60. It's a senseless number. Just senseless. Go straight from 59 to 61. I don't have a 13th floor in any of my fantastic buildings. Nobody misses it. So we do the same to 60. I don't want to have to ban 60. If sixty would've made sense I'd have kept it. But it doesn't. It just doesn't. We'll move on to whether the Constitution really makes any sense at all either. We'll see. We'll see. I don't want to have to get rid of it, but you know what? We're looking into it."

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Exactly my point.

Trump and his team need to pace this out. Who can keep up with the multiple story lines? And, if you put it on every damn night, people are just going to tune out.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

7. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

The next several years of his life are going to be about switching from one class to the next. Why not start now?

Or, if the cost difference is substantial, keep him in the cheaper one and put the difference in his college fund. Either route you're hopefully lessening his student loan burden someday. He may ultimately appreciate that the most.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

IMG_2211.jpg

HC likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

Mother fucker! Who showed him this thread? Who, God damnit?

I'll fucking get rid of all of you fuckers and it will just be me and QYFW left here if someone doesn't tell me who showed him this thread.

Hermes, Webster, HC and 4 others like this.
  10. YankeeFan

And, don't tell me that his tweets were up before my posts.

I don't give a shit!

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Don't forget the art gallery manager, yo.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Well, conservatives' enthusiasm for laws that prevent unions from collecting dues and agency fees from employees who reap the benefits of membership come to mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.