1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Pussy-Grabber for Jesus.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

This is exactly right. It's one thing to want to drain the swamp, but you need to send someone with a little experience dealing with messes. As I've said before, Trump is the wrong guy at the right time.

Jssst21 and SpeedTchr like this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Hey, that's like that really old attraction at Disneyworld that slowly rotated a stage.

If I remember correctly, it was called "Carousel of Progress".

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It's about 90% correct. This graf is very good:

Republicans don’t care about making an honest case for their priorities; Trump lies nearly every time he opens his mouth. They’re unconcerned about the details of policy; he knows less about how government works than your average sixth-grader. They’re indifferent to human suffering; he literally advocatesdestroying the individual health-care market so he can blame Barack Obama for the lives that wind up ruined. They advocate a mindless anti-government philosophy; he has so much contempt for governing that he puts his son-in-law in charge of everything from solving the opioid crisis to achieving Middle East peace. They whine endlessly about the liberal media; he spends hours every day watching “Fox & Friends” and takes advice from Sean Hannity. Trump is the essence of the GOP, distilled down to its depraved and odious core.

I look forward to the return of an honorable Republican party. I don't know when we'll see it. These are men and women - mostly white men - so in love with their little coterie of shrieking right-wing journalists, and so beholden to their small group of benefactors, that I'm not sure when and how it changes.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Have we discussed this one yet?

Trump's demeaning of Priebus came through in other ways, too. At one point, during a meeting in the Oval Office, a fly began buzzing overhead, distracting the president. As the fly continued to circle, Trump summoned his chief of staff and tasked him with killing the insect, according to someone familiar with the incident. (The West Wing has a regular fly problem.)

Trump names Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly as White House chief of staff, ousting Reince Priebus

I bet Trump made him do it with chopsticks too.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's much worse now that a 350-pound load of shit sits oozing in the Oval Office for hours every day.

melock likes this.
  11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Still there! Or at least it was a few years ago. That was a great spot to rest with a 3-year-old.

12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

"It's a Small Hand After All"

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.