1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Peter Hasson is the Associate Editor for The Daily Caller. In the past, Peter worked as a Campus Correspondent, exposing liberal bias around the country while attending the University of Dallas. His work has been featured by Fox News, Hot Air, and The Drudge Report, among others. In addition to his work with Campus Reform, Peter has also previously written for The Federalist, Collegiate Network Newslink, and the Dallas Morning News.

Who the fuck cares what Peter J Hasson thinks? He's just another in a long line of right wing bloggers with no credibility. Throwing red meat to hungry animals in cages is menial labor. Another 8-12 months of trump failures and these guys will be in the cages

tapintoamerica likes this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You don't see the irony in your post, do you? #rhetoricalquestion

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

HC and QYFW like this.
  6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Such a bright future he has

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

You're absolutely fuller of crap than I thought if you believe that McCain didn't have some kind of plan for the economy. It may have been just as shitty as Obama's (if that's possible), but he had a plan.

10. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

His tweet isn't wrong though. I think Trump poses plenty of danger on many fronts, but things that began escalating prior to his inauguration that have continued to escalate aren't his fault. I don't want to presume your position on anything, but I'd wager most of the folks retweeting Joy Reid would qualify President Obama's foreign policy legacy by noting the messes he inherited. I count myself among that camp, but I can't turn around and do the same thing to Trump without being a hypocrite.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What was it?

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Another wingnut snowflake crying for some political correctness. Leave his Trumpy alone!!

Will you leave the man no dignity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.