1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Plus a huge proportion of his clown-show administration's policies are designed specifically to violently piss off anybody who isn't already a die-hard dimwit dupe.

Those people add up, Fucko.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're quite a catch.

3. Starman

I'm not paid to be a public face of the administration. And I don't wear neon pink blazers on camera.

Normally I don't refer to women in such crass objectifying terms, but working for Fucko they certainly ought to be used to it and prepared for it on an everyday basis. Just telling it like it is.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Only when you're talking about them.

LongTimeListener and SpeedTchr like this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Completely fair game. The Presdient of the United States is a boorish pig whose go to moves are to demean, insult, belittle and molest those who are not subservient to his every whim. this is a person who demeaned a POW for getting captured, demeaned parents who lost lost their son in defense of this country and who bragged about grabbing pussies of unsuspecting women. Huckapig deserves every insult hurled her way

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The reporter with the disability laughs at these posts.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You two are pieces of, um, work.

8. Starman

Any woman who signs onto the Fucko Express, this is what you're signing up for.

If you're concerned about female dignity, march into the Oval Office, scream, "fuck yourself, you slobbering pervert pig," slam the door and march out of the building.

lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm fine with talking shit about Trump. He puts himself out there. But just because you hate him doesn't mean you have carte blanche to act like a dick to everyone else in his universe. That would be like someone saying they can make derogatory remarks about Michelle Obama because they don't like Barry's policies. It's not THAT hard not to be a complete tool in regards to every person with whom you've ever disagreed.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Did you mean to post this in the Andrew McCutchen thread?

Fly and QYFW like this.
  11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You really have him pissed now ... that's the first time in his life he's put five sentences together.

12. Starman

Hmmm yeah. I have a teensy weensy sneaking suspicion certain members of Team Fucko may occasionally have engaged in precisely that behavior.

My gosh, I even think a few of them may have said some naughty things about that Hillary Clinton lady.

Although really, at the bottom of it mostly they never really gave much of a shit about "policies" or even understood what they were. Something else darkened their outlook.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.